Charles Mendels, Esq.
founder and head tutor of Access Test Prep
- SAT Subject Test - Math Levels 1 & 2
- SAT Subject Test - Literature
- MCAT - Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- Brown University, A.B., magna cum laude
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D.
- Managing Editor of the Columbia Law Review
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Teaching Assistant in Civil Procedure and Property law classes
Summary of Experience
Charles is the founder of Access Test Prep and began his teaching career as a TA at Columbia University Law School in 1987. He has taught grades 7 through 12 in a variety of subjects, including math, history, economics, and writing. Charles has tutored the SAT; ACT; SAT Subject Tests in Math, Literature, World History, and U.S. History; LSAT; GMAT; GRE; MCAT critical analysis and reasoning skills; PSAT; SSAT; ISEE; and a wide range of academic subjects for over 15 years. Click here to learn more about his history at Access Test Prep.
Current Interest(s): running, swimming, and reading