Jeff Kent, JD
- SAT Subject Test - Math Level 1/2
- SAT Subject Test - Literature
- AP Statistics
- AP U.S. Government
- AP Economics
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- Term Papers
- US Government
- University of Georgia, BS, Scholastic All-American
- University of Georgia School of Law, JD
- Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law, Notes Editor, Editorial Board
Summary of Experience
Jeff is a former attorney and father of three children. He has over 25 years of teaching experience, including elementary, middle and high school, as well as college and law school students. He has also coached girls and boys soccer, football, and baseball for middle school through college club level. Jeff currently teaches high school Algebra, Pre-Calculus, and AP Statistics at a Magnet high school in Cobb County. He is AP teacher-certified in Economics, American Government, and Statistics. In 2014, Jeff was nominated by his high school colleagues for “Teacher of the Year.” That same year, he won the “Above and Beyond” award, which was voted on by the students of his school, for giving his time and talents to help encourage the students.
Current Interest(s): reading, walking, and coaching youth sports.