Now hiring TUTORS
Access Test Prep & Tutoring is growing, and we are always looking for new tutors to help and mentor our students, especially for
- Standardized Tests: SAT, PSAT, ACT, SSAT, SAT Subject Tests, LSAT, GMAT, GRE, MCAT
- High School Math (through Calculus), AP level Physics, Biology, Chemistry
- AP Level History, Language Arts, and Writing
- Study Skills
Our tutors must satisfy several requirements, including:
- Score in the 99th percentile on every standardized test they tutor.
- Be a subject matter expert in the academic subjects that they tutor.
- Be able to get to our Buckhead tutoring site.
We offer several benefits, including
- Better pay than all other tutoring centers in the area.
- Regular reviews for pay raises.
- Flexible schedules - you set your own schedule.
- Opportunity for health benefits.
If you are interested, please contact us by phone (404.303.1118) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Be sure to e-mail your completed resume, including your e-mail address and phone number. Please include your area(s) of expertise in the subject line, such as "Math Tutor" or "ACT/SAT Tutor."